Re: [SLUG-POL] The Lunatic state of California

From: Isaiah Weiner (iweiner@redhat.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 00:03:41 EDT

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 11:22:02PM -0400, Smitty wrote:
> You must have been under a rock for a long time to believe that crap.
> Psychiatry is a government financed control operation that uses drugs,
> electric shock and duress to make it's victims more acceptable politically.
> Psych treatments often backfire and result in mass murders that perhaps
> you are not away of.

    You keep saying that ("government financed control operation"). I know
my father's salary was not paid for by the government, he worked at a
private hospital. You're mistaken. ;) Oh, and only someone quite
ignorant of their topic would continue to use the abbreviation "psych".

> You are mistaken. "Everybody" does not require "treatments".

    If you're alive, then you need treatment of some sort. No one is
perfect and leads the perfect life, yielding the perfect body and mind.
What you're saying is very similar to someone saying, "I have no problems"
when the reality is, everyone has problems of one severity or another.

    Now, I'm not suggesting you get pumped full of thorazine and strapped
to a table for the rest of your life, I'm suggesting you seek out
homoepathic solutions, pro-actively, for future problems so you can avoid
them.

--
    - Isaiah