Re: [SLUG-POL] The Lunatic state of California

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 18:23:14 EDT

On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Isaiah Weiner wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 18, 2001 at 12:03:45AM -0400, Paul M Foster wrote:
> > Absolutely I've made up my mind. And so have you. Your point?

Gentlemen:

Each of you is sincere. There is no convincing one another of
the other's Point of View. The subject line has long since
left the Golden State. I am willing to lose. I found this
with google, using Nazi and Electroshock Therapy as arguments.

It appears that a principal of the World Psychiatric
Association advocated burning away vestiges of facism away
with electroshock:

  http://www.mentalhealthfacts.com/blackribbon/wpanazimembers.html

Goodwin's law. I lose.