[SLUG] (SLUG-Music)Studio Directions

From: Norbert Cartagena (niccademous@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 11:39:38 EDT

I decided that I would post these on the list so that if anyone lost
them they could print them again.

(These directions presume that you know how to get to USF. If you don't
know how to get there, please mail me to get directions from your
location, or one close to that)

FROM THE CORNER OF FOWLER AND BRUCE B. DOWNS (30th ave.): On Fowler,
take a Left (if coming from the direction of I-275) or a Right (if
coming from I-75) onto Bruce B. Downs (30th Ave.), towards the direction
of Fletcher (if you see Busch, having come from Fowler, You're heading
the wrong way). Follow it down 2 lights, just past the pedestrian
overpass, to a Street called E. MAGNOLIA. Take a Right on that road (the
next light after that is Fletcher. If you're there, you've gone too
far). Follow E. MAGNOLIA down, past all the construction (about 3/4
miles). Keep an eye to your right and watch for the THEATER building (it
has big letters on it that read THEATER). Park in that parking lot
(restrictions are not enforced on the weekends). Walk into the Theater
building through the door on the left hand side of the building (on the
wall that's facing E. Magnolia. If you go to the side of the building
you're just asking to be confused). Go down that corridor towards the
last door on the left. Enter. YOu'll see a set of stairs going up and
down. Go down. Eneter the door way at the bottom of the stair way.
You're in SYCOM.

Here's a quick visual:

(to I-275)
  | |
  | Bruce B. Downs |
--|----------------|---------|----
  | \ |F
  |F | |L
  |O | |E
  |W | |T
  |L ---|--- |C
  |E | |H
  |R ---|--- |E
  | | E. |R
  | / |
  | / M
  | / A
  | THEATER | L
  | BUILDING* | I
  | (doorway)| A
  | -----|

(to I-75)

Hope this doesn't come out looking like garbage ;)

Norb