Re: [SLUG] Kernel question

From: Julian Sasse (clientserver@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 10:33:38 EDT

I am using 2.2.19 at work, but with RH 7.0. It seems quite stable (for a
production web server!) and in fact is required by at least two RH security
advisories versus 2.2.16/17. I should mention that just about the only time
I ever need to reboot this system is for kernel upgrades ;-) Definitely
consider it for systems continuously attached to the Internet / with static
IPs if you are concerned with security.

Cheers,
--Julian