Re: [SLUG] Want a Cheap Linux Box?????

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 14:03:59 EDT

I do not know about most I do not buy stuff that I can not look at it and
take it back to them if defective.
Also you pay shipping that way. You will find if you look around our area
you will usually find the best deals in places here in the Tampa Area.

I know I use to build and sell systems. I did that for 3 years Tampa is one
of the cheapest places you will find. You can get ram here without shipping.
I can get pc 133 128meg dimms for $35.00 Micron at that . I would only use
tiger or the others if i did not have shops around where I lived.

Also if you get a defective part you have to rma and wait days to exchange
and then hope it gets to you in one piece.