[SLUG] Im still amazed

From: Jeff Skube (cr1ms0ngh0st@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 23:21:37 EDT

    Today I honestly saw something that amazed me on a linux install. I
    was installin Mandrake 8 on a friends computer. ( Kevin so you know
    Norb. I finally got him to switch ) Well all of his hardware was
    detected and setup right. That doesnt sound all amazing in it self
    but he has one of those darned USB cd burners and all I can say is
    it found it did its little setup thing and it burns like a charm.
    Damn the 2.4 kernel r0cks. I thought I'd share the great news.

    Jeff

    "Your Mom Is So Fat She Makes Emacs Look Like Pico"