Re: [SLUG] RedHat 7.1 Install fails

From: patrick (patrick@llc.net)
Date: Tue May 01 2001 - 08:52:25 EDT

On Tuesday 01 May 2001 08:15 am, you wrote:
> Patrick,
> Why is that?
> I just wish I could get the networking working with
> Mandrake.

sorry to hear u cant get the network working. go to
deja. com. i believe there have been a few comments
by some that had to tweak a little to get it going.
most tell how everything just works. mandrake in
my opinion is pulling away from the pack (the other
distros) its very easy to use especially for newbies.
if we all knew how to run mandrake and fiddle with
it even and then mentioned it to prospective newbies
we would have a way to bring them into Linux.the
way it is now if everybody is recommending something
different we might scare off the newbies.