Re: [SLUG] Re: "My" Dead Hard drive

From: mailandnews.com (pwgrant@mailandnews.com)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 23:54:18 EDT

Anyone have any advice about an seagate ide (atapi) tape drive? I can't get
two tape drives that worked under w98 and wNT to in Linux. The machines
were loaded with linux and the drives haven't worked since. The model is on
the SUSE's Linux compatibility list, and seagate has "blurbs" about using
the drive under linux. I must be doing something wrong.