[SLUG] Linux show

From: Jonathan (talzz2@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 09:07:57 EDT

I am not sure if anyone knows or not or if it matters, but the computer and tech show web site has the suncost link as http://www.smartdesk.com When I went to http://www.techshows.com/Clearwater.html after reading the first page to see where it is located, I clicked the link on the left hand side that says LIST OF EXHIBITORS WITH LINKS. I was looking through the links of people that would be at the show. Just thought that may be bad for advertising.

Jonathan