Re: [SLUG] (FWD) linux clustering

From: patrick (patrick@llc.net)
Date: Thu May 24 2001 - 16:08:46 EDT

On Thursday 24 May 2001 03:40 pm, you wrote:
> OCing = OVER CLOCKING

where did u hear that via's bios dont work with linux. ive got
a athlon 700 oclocked to 800. epox mother board. epox by the
way i believe is one of the best buys for the money. even their
top of the line motherboards arent that expensive. my memory
runs at 153 and i dont plan on upgrading till at least hammer time :)

before u buy your i will board go to arandtech and do some reading.