[SLUG] CTS Synopsis

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 23:50:48 EDT

SLUGs:

For those of you who did not attend or who have been kept in solitary
confinement for the last week or so, I've posted a brief synopsis of the
CTS Expo last week. Just go to the home page and click on the CTS link.
I've also linked to Derek's excellent (but sometimes blurry) photos.
John Tafel also has a set of photos he's given me. I'll take a look at
these and see if we can upload them as well.

If I've gotten any details wrong, please correct me. I've also linked to
this page from the SLUG History page, which if you haven't read it, is
mildly interesting.

Paul