Re: [SLUG] AMD K6-2 300

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@mailandnews.com)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 09:16:58 EDT

pardon my poor grammer, It's embarrasing:
I had similiar had troubles. I was amazed watching a fella install the SUSE
7.0 distro of linux at a metting in Dunedin with ease. The install seemed
flawless and was complete in about 45 minutes. I bought the box set at best
buy ($39 - 3 cd set, $69 -6 cd set with 1 dvd) have only a couple minor
problems. All of which were corrected. Having worked with at least 5
distros, this seemed to be the right choice for me. The learning curve
seems fair less painful with suse than any other (at least to me) distro.
Having used SUSE's distro. I've learned more about linux in the past year,
than the previous previous two. Just a thought.