Re: [SLUG] Netscape 6

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 00:13:00 EDT

Comments I read some place says to me it is basically Mozilla with a lot of
commercial crap that reports back to Net Central added. Of course this be
wrong but I doubt that it is.

Personally I don't like Netscape because of the commercial crap and I do not
like Mozilla because it does not appear to work right and I am suspicious of
it. I acts too much like Netscape to suit me. By that I mean the commercial
side of Netscape and Netscape habit of reporting every action to Net Central.

Frank