Re: [SLUG] Win4Lin and M$Office: followup rant

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 11:39:46 EDT

perhaps the vmware/wine people can take a clue from Mac On Linux. It
runs just fine in Linuxppc. I've naturally never used wine/vmware, but
from what you're saying, it sounds like a good lesson may be in order
for the vmware people. OTOH, it could architecture related...

Russell

_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"