[SLUG] Re: PCMCIA in Debian Stormix -- Need Help!

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 10:19:36 EDT

Thanks Scott ... but now I have run into a new jam-up ... when I try to
use the STORMPKG Filter to find installed and uninstalled packages
I get the following error:

"Application 'stormpkg' (process 11058) has crashed due to a fatal error
(segmentation fault)."

While this is far more information than Windows might offer it still means
nothing to me!

Once I get this thing working I want to log onto the Debian site and get
the new stuff since 2000/08/07 that Stormix hadn't yet integrated prior
to their business failure ... esp KDE2.

Thanks! Doc

http://www.stormix.com/support/search_website_results?query_start=0&keyword=