[SLUG] Re: [svlug] PPTP? (fwd)

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:40:04 EDT

On Saturday 21 July 2001 14:09, you wrote:
> My opinion of Rick Moen has fallen since resubscribing onto
> SVLUG ... He has been watching to much Weakest Link; the SVLUG
> list quality has deteriorated.
>
> .... Smitty had more recent and accurate informaton than I -- I
> was wrong.
>
> -- Russ

The example below is exactly the reason why I politely suggested to Marc
Merlins to start an "anything goes" list so that irate remarks can be vented
on a line that does not disturb the linux list. I refused to let Moen get
away with this stuff, so, it was Moen, Merlins' coworker and friend, or me,
as he was not about to insist Moen's conduct change. He made the expedient
choice. No big deal.
Smitty