[SLUG] Help , linux newby

From: pleasemail@att.net
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 14:33:17 EDT

 I attended the Sat. Dunedin meeting, and wanted to
 find a way to install linux on my laptop (but still
 keep my windows system until I learned some linux).

  Several members suggested I download Toms root boot at
 www.toms.net/rb , which I understood would run linux
 from a floppy on my laptop without removing my windows
 system. Alas, I did download it and ran the floppy,
 but now I cannot boot to windows , even with the floppy
 removed. Does anyone have a suggestion how I can get
 my windows system running again on my laptop?
   Thanks, R. Hartley 727-461-4707
    pleasemail@att.net