Re: [SLUG] print servers

From: Steven Johnson (alinuxguru@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 13:30:13 EDT

I have had the SMC for only a few weeks and one firmware revision ago. The
primary reason that I purchased it was the firewall/4 port switch so the
print server was just gravy. The only "flaw" for me is the lack of
detailed logging that my Linux firewall used to provide.

Attached to the print server is an HP LaserJet 3100. The OS' that connect
to the print server are: RH and Corel Linux, Windows NT, Windows 2000,
Windows ME, and Windows XP. So far no noticeable issues but I am just
getting started with XP.