Re: [SLUG] Article in Tampa Tribune

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 22:02:10 EDT

Strange the article took up 1/2 the page--inside back page and altho some of
the minor articles from the last few days are listed that article is not--- I
will bring the article to the meeting tomorrow for all the good that will do.
Maybe they poat a day late so you will buy the paper?? I havent a clue--It
was a good article tho.
                    AJ