[SLUG] Speech recognition software

From: dopler2@juno.com
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 21:20:39 EDT

     I'm looking into Linux software which can type what you'd speak into
a microphone. Something without a steep learning curve, which also would
learn your voice pretty quickly, and would be able to keep up with your
speaking, if you didn't talk like the speed talker on the old Matchbox
commercials.I'm interested in something with a lot of specialized word
lists, like medical, scientific, etc. And, just to be difficult,
something economically priced.

Frank Starr

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.