Re: [SLUG] I'm down (beating the horse dead with a near ... ack, nevermind!)

From: Bryan-TheBS-Smith (b.j.smith@ieee.org)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 21:33:56 EDT

Paul M Foster wrote:
> You are correct, Gnorb.
> < ... cut ... >

Should I appologize again? Or are you'all done?

Let's see here ... you'all like to pat each other on the back while
others accuse me of pulling my answers out of Google.

Yeah, that's the 'tudes I'm looking for. Any chance of this thing
_dying_???

-- TheBS

--
Bryan "TheBS" Smith     mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org    chat:thebs413