[SLUG] Re: upgrade to Woody's SILO doesn't work

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 01:13:18 EST

I've rectified the system with the measures you gave me earlier. I
understand how it will fix it, and I greatly appreciate your help.

I believe the "incorrectness" you are writing about are the buggy
PROMs--which I don't know why a bug would still be listed as active
since it is a work-around for the hardware not the package/program. True?
-ML