[SLUG] LinuxChix reminder

From: Tina Gasperson (tinahdee@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 15:35:28 EST

To all who may be interested or know someone who may
be interested:

We're evaluating the desire for a Tampa LinuxChix
chapter, and to that end, we'll meet at about 7:30pm
at the Barnes & Noble in Brandon. Let's grab a coffee,
sit down in the Cafe and chat about who we are and why
we're willing to be called LinuxChix. If nothing else,
we'll make some new friends, and we may even find that
we'd like to meet again in a month and have a
presentation on some aspect of the feminine side of
Linux.

I am excited - since the first time I sent out an
email about LinuxChix, I've learned that there really
are other female Linux users in the area besides Diana
and me!

Barnes & Noble in Brandon is just east of I-75, on
Brandon Blvd. (Hwy 60).

Looking forward to seeing you
Tina Gasperson