Re: [SLUG] KDE vs. Gnome

From: Nathan Woeber (scoville300@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 06:43:05 EST

I feel that the system icons in Gnome are too big and it is harder to set up
links in Gnome compared to KDE. A better suite of applications and
utilities are present in the KDE desktop than Gnome. I do find I use some
apps in Gnome but I can access these in the menu for KDE without the Gnome
interface. I like the photograph in the Redhat 7.1 version of Gnome with
the guy with the red fedora, otherwise I stick to KDE. In fact with the
update manager in Redhat, I only see KDE upgrades and never an upgrade to
the Gnome desktop.

Andy W.