Re: [SLUG] Job market interest.

From: JohnDz (john_dzilvelis@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 09:09:39 EST

The Mar 1 edition of "The Business Journal Serving
Greater Tampa Bay" had a list of the top 25 Software
development firms in TB, ranked by # of local
developers employed.

Here are the (rank) companies which listed Linux as a
supported platform:

6) Type Retail Systems Inc www.tylerretail.com
7) OpenNetwork Technologies Inc. www.opennetwork.com
15) Khameleon Software www.khameleonsoftware.com

There are several others which list UNIX as a
supported platform:

1) SCC - Soft Computer www.softcomputer.com
4) CGI Group www.cgius.com
5) Geac AEC Business Solutions www.aec.geac.com
8) Utility Partners Inc. www.utilpart.com
9) IGS Technologies www.igstech.com

Even though they may not have "Officially Listed"
openings, it probably couldn't hurt to put in
applications. ( thats how I got my job).

Johndz