Re: [SLUG] Suse

From: Ian C. Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 10:17:41 EDT

On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 21:56, Mario Lombardo wrote:
> Ian, have you tried this Sparc distro? I am getting really tired of
> Debian Sparc and the debian-sparc@lists.debian.org list support.
> Although, that's the only place of support I could readily find. I
> wish all support was as good as the SLUG list :^)

I'm running Debian/Sparc at the moment with not problems whatsoever. If
you're having some specific problems, I'm more than happy to give them a
shot. The Intel community is much larger than the Sparc/Linux community
- and I've never had a problem getting support for either on the mailing
lists (granted, it has been a few years).

- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@nks.net> <ian@blenke.com>
http://ian.blenke.com