Re: [SLUG] Domain Registration

From: Timothy (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Wed Apr 24 2002 - 15:44:28 EDT

Pardon me for butting in BUT the competition is very great out there.
Lots and lots of name registration companies, prices as low as $9.95
per year.

Do a Google search and see what you come up with. I use Domain Monger,
$17 per year. I could get cheaper but I like their service. They are
part of Tucows.

Whatever you do DON'T use VERISIGN. I used them initially and had to
pull teeth to get rid of them. They are like chewing gum on your shoe
or a poor relative who has come for a visit.

Timothy