Re: [SLUG] Gentoo

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 23:31:09 EDT

On Thursday 25 July 2002 09:34 pm, you wrote:

I've been using Gentoo on and off for a little over 2 yrs now. It has
become my offcial workstation distro since v1.0. I really like the
speed gain and control over package installation.

As soon as I get some spare time I want to build v1.3 using gcc 3.1.

I find Gentoo quite refreshing and fun. It is a relief to do away with
RPM hell :) Yes, yes... For all you Debian users... I know about
Debian and apt-get :))

I love it and I think you will too.....keep trying :)

Rob

--
R.G. Mayhue
r.g.mayhue@verizon.net