[SLUG] After 2 years I have Linux loaded

From: ramiro souto (rsouto@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 17:21:30 EDT

Hello funssekers:

Just a quick note, some of you hopefully will remember me. I'm the yo-yo
that could not install Linux (5 different distros, 4 different boxes)

Just this week-end I was able for the first time in my computer(s) to
install Linux Suse 7.3.

I don't have enough words to thank everyone that helped me. via e-mail,
personally or on the phone. You all know who you are THANKS!

OK, I know it does not sound like a big thing however I have been going
at this OFF and on for two years.

Most of the problems were the old stuff (hardware) I work with.

Again, THANKS!
Ramiro Souto (the pest)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.