[SLUG] F.Y.I. - older compter supplies

From: dopler2@juno.com
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 21:50:32 EDT

As a complimentary FYI for anyone looking for older PC equipment:
     I picked up an older SCSI scanner from someone on the SLUG list. It
didn't include the connection cable to the PC. I'd checked online, and
the best I could find was the manufacturer for about $90.
     I went to Radio Shack, as COMP USA didn't have it. They didn't
either, but referred me to another place. These folks didn't but referred
me to someone who did. They are:

     Computer Corner
     1511-B East Fowler Ave
     Tampa, FL 33612
     Ph: (813)977-4868

     They are located on what I'd call an alley in behind a row of
stores, not actually right on Fowler. You'd probably want to call for
directions. But, this scanner was about 5 years old, and they had the
cable. I had picked up the port card already, but I suspect they would
have had that, too.

Frank Starr

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.