RE: [SLUG] Here's a crazy idea...

From: Todd Robinson (mtrob@penguix.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 17:48:51 EDT

> Count me in...
> So, who else is really willing to commit to something like
> this? Do we have the critical mass and any real interest to
> push forward with such an effort? To date, I really haven't
> seen the interest in Tampa.

I'm interested as well. I have a Linux only HSP business going and I'd
entertain some public sharing of my connection as secondary traffic.
I'm located in the Northdale area. I'm in a deed restricted area though
and I know they don't go for antennae of any sort.

Todd

Todd Robinson mailto:mtrob@penguix.com
Consultant/President (813)727-1304 (941)968-2061h
Penguix, Inc. 15832 Glenarn Dr. Tampa, FL 33618 USA
Linux-Windows-Hardware-Software-Networks-ISP-Telecom Systems