Re: [SLUG] Implementation

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 00:53:14 EDT

False administrivia bounce (unarmored word)

----- Forwarded message from slug@lists.nks.net -----

From: steve <steve@itcom.net>
To: slug@nks.net
Subject: Re: [SLUG] Implementation

It is very easy actually. Just select server, smb and you are on the
way. There's a config file /etc/smb.conf that needs to be configured
but that's it. (OK, it can be tricky to configure but there are lot of
examples around.) I turn NT's into RH servers as PDC. I can send you a
c*nfig example, though what you really want to do is buy a book and
have on hand.

--
Steve

_____________________________________________________________ HTML in e-mail is not safe. It let's spammers know to spam you, and sets you up for online attack through IE 4.5 and above. Using HTML in e-mail promotes it as safe to the uninitiated.

----- End forwarded message -----