[SLUG] [Fwd: HCC Linux courses]

From: Norbert Cartagena (gnorb@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 11:49:31 EDT

Hey guys;

This was apparently sent to me LAST WEDNESDAY but I only seem to have
gotten it last night. I don't know if it's still open, but if there's
anyone interested enough...

Gnorb
-------------------------

The CGS 2763 (Unix Administration I) class is now full, but the
CGS 2764 class (Unix Administration II) is not and needs more people.
This class meets for the first time next Wednesday so time is short
if people want to sign up. There's room in the intro classes
too (CGS 1760).

I'm now also teaching an Intro to Unix class in Brandon, CGS 1760,
which meets Monday, Wednesday at 5:30 - 6:45.

Please let SLUG people know asap. The URLs again are:

        http://www.hccfl.edu/
        http://www.hccfl.edu/pollock/

Did you see the new Clint Eastwood movie "Blood Work"? The few
shots of offices showed that Red Hat Linux was being used, not
Windows!

A change to my booklist: Craig Hunt has updated hist TCP/IP book,
so look for the 3rd Ed not the Second Edition.

Thanks for helping spread the word on my classes!

-Wayne