Re: [SLUG] How to ask a question

From: Mark (mark@bish.net)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 18:38:03 EDT

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, Frank Roberts - SOTL wrote:

*snip*

> The second group constitutes world class jerks who are usually extremely to
> the ultimate technically proficeint but are basically people haters..
>
> This is especially true with tendered Professor at major universities who
> teach PhD candidates.

I guess that last statement makes you a "people hater" too, or at least
the "tenured(sic) Professor at major universities who teach PhD
candidates."

BTW, I don't hate people. I hate morons. They aint people. I swear - no
matter how much the grin and drool.

| Mark Bishop (mark@bish.net) | Computer Engineer |
| 813-253-2197 | Network Engineer |
| http://bish.net | Embedded Programmer |