Re: [SLUG] SuSE 8.0 Pro available

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 15:47:46 EDT

This is what I meant by the issue like I had with Novell.
You have to have each update or patch all the way up to the current version.
Also though it is ashame they are forcing you to have to get each version to
move up or they will not support the product. This is something they need to
re-evaluate. This is like no matter what you should have each version or we
are not going to help you though when you purchase the product it says that
you get tech support.

Hopefully this will get better. The one thing that is also a bit sad is if
you have to keep upgrading each version every 5 - 6 months then that can get
expensive.

See ya.