Re: [SLUG] backends for Pine

From: Glenn Meyer (me@glennmeyer.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 09:13:28 EDT

Did I miss a memo somewhere? I didn't know sendmail had such a reputation.

I am an NT admin. About 18 months ago, I started looking at Linux (now
I have seen the light).

During my reformation, I wanted to setup my own domain including hosting
my own mail. I found a magazine article that gave me everything I
needed in just a couple of pages. I have been using Sendmail with POP3
and IMAP for more than a year with NO issues at all. Take a look at
this article....