Re: [SLUG] Gnome 1.4 desktop icons not visible

From: Adrian deLisser (adriand@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 01 2002 - 19:35:17 EST

Matt,

Strangely, selecting 'Advanced' did not illuminate this option either!
After wandering around Gnome, what finally brought the icons back was to
login as root, then launch Nautilus. The icons then appeared when I
subsequently logged-in as myself. I hope to soon know Gnome well enough
to understand this result.

Thanks again.

-Adrian