Re: [SLUG] Cable/DSL routers

From: Diego Henao (webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 17:25:47 EST

I have the same router at home. In my company the SA department is using
them a lot. I asked them before I bought mine. They give the different
reasons why they are using them:
1. Price
2. It is really flexible and easy to set up.
3. The have not experienced any problem so far with these routers.

I hope these reasons will help you to decide.

Diego Henao

P.S. That's one of the main reason why I don't like to go shopping (you
never know what to buy). hahaha