[SLUG] Betatesters needed

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@fewt.com)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 22:56:37 EST

Hi, I'm currently testing a new BBS software package that I've been
working on for the last few days, and will be releasing under GPL
license in the next few weeks (Soon as it's complete). I'm looking for
people to test it and let me know what problems are left in the base
code before I can move on to larger things like message bases (FIDO etc)
and file areas. It currently runs without modification on Linux and
HP-UX (It's Perl), I'll list all of the known issues below so they
aren't reported multiple times.

Credits don't work, haven't written that function yet.
Time left doesn't work, same reason.
Sometimes old messages aren't cleaned up between sessions, I need more
SIG Handlers.
Lacks features, I'm working on that. ;-)

This is the only time I'll post here, however if you are interested in
helping test this package reply by private email and if you request it
I'll add you to my bcc list.

Thx!

--
Andrew Wyatt <awyatt@fewt.com>