Re: [SLUG] linux angst in the workplace

From: Jim Wildman (jim@rossberry.com)
Date: Fri Dec 20 2002 - 07:26:35 EST

I've been working for 6+ months at my current employer, advocating
where I can and shutting up when I'm told to. Then MS flew a bunch
of guys out to Seattle. MS's attitude (solution: upgrade to .Net),
pushed several senior managers over the line into Linux world. (They
were leaning pretty heavy anyway.) Now every solution will be
evaluated for a possible Linux implementation! Wow. Course I'm way
behind now on that project to develop our standard image, etc....

Jim Wildman, CISSP jim@rossberry.com
http://www.rossberry.com