RE: [SLUG] Need Windows Password Cracker Help--STOP IT

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 13:08:42 EST

I don't care if it was a linux question or not!!!

Civility is the operative word in my post. It you don't like the
questions then just ignore them. I have seen other MS questions asked
without incident.

It no one answers them then eventually no one will ask them. That is
very simple isn't it? And no one is insulted in the meantime.

This list has reached a new low in immaturity, in my opinion. Frankly,
if I see this kind of immature quibbling again I will be looking for a
new list to join.

No wonder some of the members are considering starting a new LUG, they
aren't just leaving,,,you are driving them away!!

GROW UP!!!!!

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"