Re: [SLUG] USB CD Burner

From: gcook1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 16:00:58 EST

My linux server shows usb drivers upon boot-up.

Redhat's Website:
This section only applies to those running a 2.4.x series kernel. For those
running a 2.2.x series kernel skip this section and follow the 2.2.x Kernel USB
Support section. The 2.4.x series kernels have USB supported natively which
makes it a bit easier to configure than for the 2.2.x kernel series.