[SLUG] OOo prints to wrong printer but RH test page prints to correct printer - why?

From: John Clay (john.clay@lfr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 16:12:23 EST

OOo 1.0.2

I have two printers, a Xerox 265 and a Xerox 416. I've been printing to
the 265 from OOo for some time. I just set up a new print queue for the
416 with the RH 7.2 Print Configuration tool. Test pages from the RH
tool print correctly to the 416. I then set up a new printer with the
OOo Printer Administration tool. The name of the new 416 printer in the
OOo admin tool is the same as the name of the new queue that was created
with the RH tool. When I select the 416 from within OOo Writer the job
is sent to the 265. Apparently the job is being sent to the 265 queue
and thence to the 265 print device. I can't seem to find anything in OOo
that allows me to explicitly choose the destination queue. Any ideas as
to the solution?

Thanks Much

How 'bout those Bucs!

--