[SLUG] Novell

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 16:23:26 EST

Ok, here is a unique situation that I am hoping one of the Guru's on here can
help me with. Has anyone had any success in connecting a Linux box to <and pay
close attention to this> an **IP ONLY** Novell NetWare network ? I know that
there is a suite of tools for Linux (NCPFS) but these are primarily for an IPX
Novell network and we do not run IPX at all inhouse. I am thinking I'm pretty
much at a dead end road as far as this goes but its always good to consult with
the Gods to see what divine knowledge they may have :)

Pace