[SLUG] open source web authoring

From: Thomas A. Ufer (tufer@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 23:51:36 EDT

This came from an unregistered email address:

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:53:23 -0400
From: Paul Swider <swider@earthlink.net>
To: SLUG Suncoast Linux Users Group <slug@nks.net>
Subject: open source web authoring

I'm trying to help a non-profit, child-advocacy organizations put
themselves on the Web. They're probably going to buy something like Go
Live or Dreamweaver because of popularity, ease of use and availability
of others who've used these. Before I let them spend $300, I want to ask
if there are any "easy to use" open source Web authoring tools. I use
Adobe cuz I got it for free but there may be other, better programs
available.

--
Paul Swider
Cell 727.776.9979