Re: [SLUG] iTronix XC-6000

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 16:52:58 EDT

Okay update on the systems. I have 200 of these little buggers and
they are going to be set up with an OS plus word processor and email of
some type. I'm trying to find out what happened to the power
supplies...sheesh!

Any suggestions for an OS and for word processor etc?

Regards
Russ

--
Russ Wright <rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com>