RE: [SLUG] Future Tampa meetings

From: Thomas A. Ufer (tufer@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 20:09:11 EDT

On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 19:15, Gary Cook wrote:
> Paul-
>
> What happened at PwC that meetings are no longer going to be held there.
> I work for PwC maybe I can talk to someone? Let me know?
>
> Thanks,
> Gary

<snip>

Gary,

I got permission to hold SLUG meetings at Lakepointe I as long as I was
there facilitating the meeting. After May 30th, I will no longer be an
employee of PwC and will lose my access to PwC's leased space. This is
why we are scrambling for a new meeting place. Unless of course, you or
someone eles that works at PwC would like to take over in my place. All
you have to do is reserve the room for the 2nd Wednesday of each month
from 7 to 9PM and then show up each meeting to let the people in and
"watch out" for PwC's interests.

Let Paul know if you are willing to do that.

Thanks,

Tom Ufer