Re: [SLUG] SCO controversy - but funny this time.

From: Greg Schmidt (slugmail@gschmidt.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 02:16:52 EDT

Robin 'Roblimo' Miller wrote:

> http://www.arie.org/doh/ is back up and working now. Check the main
> http://www.arie.org and I think you'll find he's perfectly happy if you
> edit his site's content... scroll to the bottom...
>
> - Robin

I'm glad it is working again. It's not only funny but also a very
insightful commentary on the controversy, especially given its brevity.

I seriously underestimated Mr. Rubinstein's skills.

It puzzled me that someone could have such a firm grasp of the
fundamental issues yet still use such rudimentary HTML techniques to
display it. Only in hindsight does it become clear.

Still, I think something happened to his site that he did not wish.

I could be wrong. I often am.

(Holy crap! I think I may have just found a sig file I could live with!)