RE: [SLUG] more bad news on the job front / side job offer

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 12:15:43 EDT

Sometimes you just gotta share the misery! On a lighter note - any good
web designers out there looking for a side project. I have a Drs. Office
here in Clearwater that needs something done up really quick.

Simple 3 - 4 page site showing information about the physicians and
their practice - maybe some simple mapquest directions and such to their
offices. It could fetch for $100 - $140. I would imagine something
simple like this is about one or two days worth of work for a skilled
developer - maybe less for the really good ones out there. Contact me
via e-mail with a telephone number for more...

-jtiner