Re: [SLUG] Jailing the Pirates

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jul 17 2003 - 20:18:34 EDT

If you read closely there is something more of a problem here.
Even if you use the Kazaa and Morpheus even exchanging pdf's gifs anything
non MP3 or Movies they still want to persue legal action.
What gives these morons that right to even stop that all together?

I think that the registered voters need to come out and say enough. We have
more serious problems lack of jobs and failing economy.
I wonder how these idiots will ike it when there own kids get busted for
this crap.

Also with prison over crowding how is this going to impact that as well >?
Guess these idiots dont even think.

Bill Preece